About Me

First, I must mention that this is an extremely long story.  I had originally published it on another website (Nifty.org) in three separate parts, but now that I have found this website, I would like to submit it here.  I first discovered lesbian themed lolita stories about two years ago purely by accident.  The first one that I read got me hooked and I’ve been reading them ever since.  I’ve read literally hundreds of stories.  About 95% of the stories that I’ve read were either just okay or bad.  The remaining 5% were very good.  What I considered very good was if the story was long with more than one sex scene, romantic and realistic.  I made this story long because it is realistic and has many sex scenes, and I made it romantic because I am a hopeless romantic.  I am working on other stories.  Unfortunately, I expect it will be quite a few months before my next story will be finished because it too is long and it takes me a long time to come up with ideas of what to write.  But this story is my masterpiece.  I hope you enjoy it.  I would love to hear what you think at Pedogirllover@gmail.com

One thought on “About Me

  1. Hi, Pedogirlover,
    I’ve read only about a tenth of your story, but I like it and I expect to read it all very soon. Have you read any of the stories in the World of Letoria? The author is a close friend of mine and I’m currently helping her with her long story (or novel) Karen and Laci.
    If you don’t mind advice, I’d suggest you need to find an editor. Writer’s don’t like (and are not good at) editing their own work. I’m already working with three different authors so I don’t think I can help.
    Your story doesn’t need an editor, in the sense that it can’t easily be read without one, as are some you will have read. An editor would make your story much easier to read. With two girls it is easy to slip into a plethora of ‘her’ and ‘she’ and not be clear which her and which she is intended. There are also a couple of places where you used the wrong name for one of your characters.
    It’s a good story and I look forward to read more of your stories.
    Best wishes
    Yours aye
    PoppaBear

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>